Regional Environmental Services is an established company that serves the whole of London, Salisbury and surrounding areas for all bird, bird waste/fouling and pest control problems. Our team are specialist surveyors and technicians with years of industry experience. We have a real understanding of the problems faced in regard of the issues related to pest presence.
Industry codes of practice and Progress
- We are compliant with and have full understanding of the CRRU code of best practice March 2015.
- We ensure our field staff are qualified to use and administer rodenticides in accordance with labeling requirements.
- Our staff undergo update training at seminars where certificates are issued, following post course tests.
- We have implemented a 35 day rule system for each site which is an on going guidance for the technicians in regard of specific sites, in order to reduce the usage of anticoagulants, and limit the periods they are used.
- We use an electronic scheduling and reporting system which allows our contract clients instant access to technical reports for any of their buildings as well as providing updated COSHH, MSDS and professional certificates which would apply to their building.
- We belong to the BPCA which provides continual legislative updates.
- All technicians receive industry periodicals as a method of update on legislation and codes of practice.
Our forward strategy
To make the above measures and systems a practical management system that works for our clients.
To adivse and plan the in frequency of visits to our clients premises, so there is a better control in regard of infestation and reduce the need for use of anticoagulant chronic rodenticides.
To provide our clients with instant and accurate information of the pest status of their buildings.
To continue to improve upon our efficiency of practice whilst minimising impact on the environment.
We cover the following towns and surrounding areas: